Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Need properties for A316 steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Need properties for A316 steel
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:00:03 +0500
ASCE 8-90 Table 6 gives nominal shear and tensile stresses for stainless steel bolts depending upon various conditions. For allowable stress design these values are divided by 3.0 (per Appendix E).
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need advise on adding tension rod to wood beam to control deflection
- Next by Subject: Need some advise in Santa Monica
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic Retrofit references
- Next by thread: Re: Warping Constant and Torsional Constant for Built-up sections