Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Warping Constant and Torsional Constant for Built-up sections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Warping Constant and Torsional Constant for Built-up sections
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 19:54:59 +0500
Refer to AISC Steel Design Guide Series No. 9, Torsional Analysis of Structural Steel Members (1997).
- Prev by Subject: Virus -Reply
- Next by Subject: Was STAADIII vs SAP2000, now is Risa3D
- Previous by thread: Re: Need properties for A316 steel
- Next by thread: Bar Joists -Reply