Re: RCC Design Software

Hi Tony:
I am interested in this software. Could you please send this to me at my
office email
address: swaminathan.krishnan(--nospam--at)arup.com.
Thanks a ton.
-Swaminathan Krishnan
Ove Arup & Partners
p.s.: If you don't mind could you also send the source code?
Just so that I could add other features to it....