RCC Design Software -Reply

Hi Rudra,
I will also be interested in the software.  I am also
interested in the source code and associated
documentation, if possible.  Unless you want to
handle individual requests, can I suggest (and
the admin for the listserver can turn down my
suggestion, if you so determine :-)  ), that you
put the software in the SEAOC web page from
where we could download it?

My email address is:  kvaidyanathan(--nospam--at)sgh.com

thanks,
-Kalyan