Re: RCC Design Software

<< Subj:	RCC Design Software
 Date:	97-10-03 04:02:05 EDT
 From:	nanditan(--nospam--at)giasbma.vsnl.net.in (Rudra Nevatia)
 Reply-to:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
 To:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org

 Tony,

 I have written a software which calculates longitudinal and
 transverse reinforcement for arbitrarily shaped RCC sections,
 with or without voids, subjected to axial load, shear, torsion
 and bi-axial moments as per ACI318-95.

 It will be my pleasure to send a copy to you and others
 interested in evaluating this software.

 Rudra Nevatia
 Central Computing Facility

YES, PLEASE send me a copy of this software to evaluate it.
Thank you very much!!!
ASLCSE(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
aslcse(--nospam--at)aol.com
Antonio S. Luisoni