Re: SE vs CE

Dennis S. Wish PE wrote:

> I spoke with SEAOSC yesterday and the breakdown is as follows. 784 SE's and
> 514 CE's. That relates to approximately 39.99% or 40% of the licensed
> members are CE's - not the majority, but substantial.

Dennis-
I hate to admit this, but if I remember right, I am signed up as a CE, not an
SE, because as near as I could tell, if you registered as a CE you got nearly
the same privileges as an SE.  The SE registration just costs you more.  So even
though I am an SE, I think I am only on the SEAOSC list as a CE.  That may be
the case with others, as there really is no advantage in signing up as an SE, it
just costs you more money.

Lynn