Re: RCC Design Software

At 03:51 PM 02-10-97 -0500, you wrote:

>Tony,
>
>I have written a software which calculates longitudinal and
>transverse reinforcement for arbitrarily shaped RCC sections,
>with or without voids, subjected to axial load, shear, torsion
>and bi-axial moments as per ACI318-95.
>
>It will be my pleasure to send a copy to you and others
>interested in evaluating this software.
>
>Rudra Nevatia
>Central Computing Facility

Hi Rudra,

I am also interested in obtaining a copy of your software for evaluation.
I have been using some old Army Corps of Engineers programs for generating
R/C section interaction diagrams for flexure and axial loads, which are a
little cumbersome.  All of the commercial programs I've seen so far have
some limitations that make them of limited use.  So I would be glad to
evaluate your program.

thank you,

Walter Sawruk
sawruk(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com