RE: Engineering Manager Position - Rocky Mountain High

You have posted this message three times on this list serve. I'm sure everyone has seen your ad. Continuing to post this message may instigate more severe restrictions on this list serve and may prevent others from putting job listings here. Please desist.

Regards,
Bill Allen