Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
chevron bracing frames[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: chevron bracing frames
- From: Dave Anderson <dnae(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 18:17:52 -0700
hi Is anyone knows if the beam column connections hase to be moment connection or not the UBC section 218.104.22.168 for chevron bracing #2 -states that the beam intersected by chevron braces shall be conttinuous between column. plus if there is no moment connection when you eleminate the braces the structure become unstable because you have no moment connection at the column base thanks for replay in advance D.A. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Change of Address
- Next by Subject: Re: chevron bracing frames
- Previous by thread: Re: Repair of reinforced concrete members.
- Next by thread: Re: chevron bracing frames