Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CA PE License![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: CA PE License!
- From: "Swaminathan Krishnan" <SKRISHNAN(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 18:20:43 -0700
---------- > From: Bill Allen <BAllenSE(--nospam--at)mail-gw2.pacbell.net> > To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' > Subject: RE: CA PE License! > Date: Sunday, October 05, 1997 6:35 AM > > Could it be that Rice University approved your BS because they wanted your tuition?? Nope! In fact I received a Tuition Waiver & a Fellowship from Rice University to do research work as part of my Master of Science Thesis. -Swaminathan Krishnan > > Regards, > Bill Allen >
- Prev by Subject: Re: CA PE License!
- Next by Subject: RE: CA PE License!
- Previous by thread: RE: CA PE License!
- Next by thread: RE: CA PE License!