Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CA PE License![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: CA PE License!
- From: Thomas Chiu <Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 10:16:17 -0700
> > Swaminathan Krishnan wrote: > > > I was awarded only 2 years of experience for my 4 year Bachelor's Degree > > from the > > Indian Institute of Technology Madras (which I am sure most of you would > > recognize > > as one of the premier institutes in the world) simply because it is not an > > ABET accredited > > Don't take this wrong but... > > Indian Institute of Technology Madras? Never heard of it till now. Doesn't > mean it's not a good school ... but I bet more Californians have heard of Hemet > JC than have heard of Indian Institute of Technology Madras. Could just be a > symptom of American ignorance of what's goin on in the rest of the world. > Stan, you got that right! I graduated from U of Waterloo in Canada and most Canadian would know that school. But when I mentioned that to my American co-workers or clients. They thought it is a school somewhere in France. Tom Chiu, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: CA PE License!
- Next by Subject: RE: CA PE License!
- Previous by thread: Re: CA PE License!
- Next by thread: RE: CA PE License!