Re: Masonry Shelf Angles -Reply -Reply

I would be concerned about what happens when you remove the brick under
the existing shelf angle.  The angle is bearing on this brick, so you
might get further yielding.  Perhaps you can do the repair sections
small enough that the shelf angle can bridge the gap, but my inclination
would be to take the brick off entirely and (re)do it properly.