Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CE licensing a different problem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: CE licensing a different problem
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 01:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
Dennis Wish wrote: << Now, going one step further, if I don't intend to design buildings over three stories and I have no intention (especially as a one man office) to design schools and hospitals then the only reason for me to take the SE exam is to impress people, satisfy my own ego or because I am a masochist who wants to punish myself for no good reason. >> You would impress me a lot. But how about a fourth reason: pride in accomplishment??? Carl Sramek, P.E. and S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: CE licensing a different problem
- Next by Subject: RE: CE licensing a different problem
- Previous by thread: Re: CE licensing a different problem
- Next by thread: RE: CE licensing a different problem