CE licensing a different problem

Dennis Wish wrote:

<< Now, going one step further, if I don't intend to design
 buildings over three stories and I have no intention (especially
 as a one man office) to design schools and hospitals then the
 only reason for me to take the SE exam is to impress people,
 satisfy my own ego or because I am a masochist who wants to
 punish myself for no good reason. >>

You would impress me a lot.  But how about a fourth reason:  pride in
accomplishment???

Carl Sramek, P.E. and S.E.