Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Engineers Association of Washington State[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Structural Engineers Association of Washington State
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <KCH(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 97 18:40:54 PDT
- Cc: seaw(--nospam--at)silverlink.net
- Priority: Normal
Oct. 7, 1997 Casey Hemmatyar KCH and Associates Consulting Engineers Ltd. 1089 West Broadway, Suite 207 Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1E5 Canada Tel: (604) 731-1113 Fax: (604) 731-3312 E-mail: KCH(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca Please let me know if "Structural Engineers Association of Washington State" has web site on the net with the address. Thanks. Casey Hemmatyar
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Engineering Related Links
- Next by Subject: Structural Guidelines for Detailing of Cold-Formed Steel Framing
- Previous by thread: Re: Plain Concrete Questions
- Next by thread: ACI "MATS"