Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ST - Allowable stresses for steel tees[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: ST - Allowable stresses for steel tees
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 10:54:49 +0500
What is the allowable bending stress per AISC-ASD for a steel tee (WT) with the web in compression? It does not appear to be covered by the descriptions in Chapter F of AISC for allowable flexural stresses.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SStud: Need opinions about residential construction andsteelstud shearwalls -Reply -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: ST - Allowable stresses for steel tees
- Previous by thread: RE: BILLBOARD SIGN DEFLECTION CRITERIA
- Next by thread: RE: ST - Allowable stresses for steel tees