PERS - Personal notes on the list

At 00:06 10/9/97 -0400, CLaines(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
>You and Celso are clogging the list server with your personal notes. We don't
>appreciate it.

Claines(--nospam--at)aol.com-

Please lighten up ;<).

My reading of the interchange revealed that an email address was wrong and
the list was the easiest way for them to resolve that. So be it!  While we
should all try to minimize personal traffic on the list I vote for using it
to connect with each other.  Part of that process is a few messages that
might not apply to me (although Bhima kind of carried that to an extreme
:<) ).

BILL CAIN, SE
OAKLAND, CA