RE: PERS - Personal notes on the list

From:	Bill Cain, S.E. [SMTP:bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com]
Sent:	Thursday, October 09, 1997 9:28 AM
To:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject:	PERS - Personal notes on the list

At 00:06 10/9/97 -0400, CLaines(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
>You and Celso are clogging the list server with your personal
notes. We don't
>appreciate it.

Claines(--nospam--at)aol.com-

Please lighten up ;<).

My reading of the interchange revealed that an email address was
wrong and
the list was the easiest way for them to resolve that. So be it!
 While we
should all try to minimize personal traffic on the list I vote
for using it
to connect with each other.  Part of that process is a few
messages that
might not apply to me (although Bhima kind of carried that to an
extreme
:<) ).
_______________

BILL CAIN, SE
OAKLAND, CA
_______________

I agree with this. My comments were to try and eliminate
personal conversations, not to stop anyone from initiating
contact with someone. I have been informed that some members of
the list may not be as knowledgeable with regards to saving
names to an address book and creating new personal email
letters.
Lets be patient and considerate on this issue, I did not mean to
condemn anyone or create more debate than I already have.

Dennis S. Wish PE
Wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com