DISPAR troubleshooting help needed

Dear DISPAR:

We have a project, modeled under ETABS v6, with analysis performed for both
actual loads and applied unit loads at points of interest.  We are now
trying to find a way to still use DISPAR without having to reinstall ETABS
v5 and rerunning it simply for formatting requirements.  Would you please
help us with these initial questions and elaborate on any further needs:

Are the .frm files produced under ETABS v6 still compatible with DISPAR?

Can we adjust our v6 input data files to v5 data field format, so DISPAR
will utilize this information along with the above v6 .frm files?

Please advise ASAP (today?)

Thank you in advance for your expertise in this matter.

Gary Chock, S.E.

Martin, Bravo, & Chock, Inc.
1132 Bishop Street, Suite 1550
Honolulu, HI   96813
808-521-4513 (voice)
808-531-4508 (fax)
engineers(--nospam--at)martinbravochock.com