RE: ST - Allowable stresses for steel tees

>  Does anyone have an AISC document or text which confirms the
> applicability of section F1.2 to tees?

	Try the AISC's Engineering Journal, Second quarter, 1992.  It
has an article titled "Flexural Strength of WT Sections" which I believe
will have your answer. (Sorry, I don't have time to read it right now,
but e-mail me at tpowers(--nospam--at)hdrinc.com if you would like a fax;  its about
8 pages).

	Tony Powers