RE: Another Error in Phone Book

While I agree that at least TX and AZ have better PE laws than CA, I'm not sure if I'm willing to buy into this exemption or the notion that it would be raising the bar. Unless things have changed, the TX PE exam can be taken before the examinee's EIT results are known, even the next day. This would have to preclude any experience requirements on the exam. Also, the TX PE exam is an 8 hour exam, more similar to CA Civil exam than the CA SE exam.

Regards,
Bill Allen