Re: gravel under slab on grade

Keep the vapor barrier, too.  Without it, any non-porous floor covering
will become the new barrier for water vapor moving upward (into the dryer
air of the interior above).  These floor coverings will eventually fail
to adhere.  When they do, a very wet concrete will be seen due to the
accumulation of vapor.

Russ Nester
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com