RE: Another Error in Phone Book

Thanks for the clarification, Stan. Smiley faces :o) help to indicate humor.

Fortunately/unfortuantely, this issue here in CA is very serious to me since
we do not have the good legislation here to protect the professionals as you
do in TX (as well as AZ).

While I agree that Joe McCormick's recommendations are the best I've seen
to date, I hope this "tiresome debate" does not end until we get some revised
legislation here in CA.

My appologies to all PEs in TX for spewing outdated exam info. I do admit being
removed from TX for 20 years. It sounds like some good changes have taken
place (except it looks like the Cowboys are going downhill but I can't talk much
about football teams being in the LA area).

Thanks for clearing up this issue.

Regards,
Bill Allen