Re: list protocol

From: Jeff Smith <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Thursday, October 09, 1997 12:50 PM
Subject: list protocol

>Has someone posted a list of recommended subject descriptions? I have seen
>posts using COMP and PERS.
>
>Jeff

Jeff,
I tried to institute this some months ago, but as it turned out, not many
were interested in working from a list of abrievation.
I now see most of the posts on the web using abrievation. I beieve we have
been making them up as we go along so that we can search easier for a topic.
There is no standard at this time to follow without full support for all
subscibers.
Dennis