Re: Another Error in Phone Book

Stan Caldwell, from Texas, in response to Bill Allen, wrote:

<< The references to Texas engineers getting "license exemptions" and
"raising the bar" in California were intended as humor, and nothing more. >>

Stan.

Since it was my post that suggested automatic reciprocity for Texans, aren't
you being presumptious to assume that I intended my statement as humor.
 Haven't you figured out that here in California, there is no such thing as a
sense of humor.  :-)  Having observed the high standards in the licensing
laws of Texas, and having observed a Texan or two in action, maybe I meant
it.

Carl S.