Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Another Error in Phone Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Another Error in Phone Book
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:15:28 -0400 (EDT)
Stan Caldwell, from Texas, in response to Bill Allen, wrote: << The references to Texas engineers getting "license exemptions" and "raising the bar" in California were intended as humor, and nothing more. >> Stan. Since it was my post that suggested automatic reciprocity for Texans, aren't you being presumptious to assume that I intended my statement as humor. Haven't you figured out that here in California, there is no such thing as a sense of humor. :-) Having observed the high standards in the licensing laws of Texas, and having observed a Texan or two in action, maybe I meant it. Carl S.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Another Error in Phone Book
- Next by Subject: RE: Another Error in Phone Book
- Previous by thread: Re: Another Error in Phone Book
- Next by thread: RE: Another Error in Phone Book