Fwd: Roark and Young ...

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Roark and Young ...
Date:    97-10-12 18:12:37 EDT
From:    Karen12959
To:      seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org

In my college math lectures to graduate civil/structural students I have to
use examples from "Formulas for Flat Circular Plates of Constant Thickness"
as presented in "Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain" (Roark and Young),
6th Edition, McGraw-Hill Book Company.

The formulas are sometimes rather complicated and it takes a long time to get
the final answers. Is anyone aware of a computer program(s) for IBM PC's
dealing with these problems ??? Your help would be appreciated.

Karen