Re: Automatic Reciprocity for Texans

We have been dealing in a fairly vague example for Texas (i.e.: a Six
Flags ride).  In the real world, what does Butler or Varco-Pruden do for
a metal building in Texas?

I would feel much more comfortable with a significant portion of the
design done by the metal building manufacturer.  In projects that I have
been involved with from Florida to California, the engineering on the
superstructure of a prefab metal building was performed by the
manufacturer.  By the way, we go to great lengths to prequalify the
metal building manufacturer and list the basic design parameters.

Regards,
Harold Sprague
Black & Veatch