Re: engineers and single family houses

In Georgia, we only get involved in very upscale or complicated residences, or
sometimes with renovations to existing homes.  I don't particularly enjoy this
type of work, however, because the fees are often not enough to cover the
liability involved.  Besides, homeowners almost always seem to make the WORST
clients.

--
Sherman D. (Dan) Vines, EIT
Starzer & Ritchie, Inc.