RE: Another Error in Phone Book

>----------

Perhaps I am being presumptuous (thank God we have spell checkers in
Texas), but I do believe that your proposal was offered in jest.  In
fact, if I recall correctly, you stated something to that effect at the
end of your post.  Humor will eventually return to California when ya'll
get over your identity crisis.  Until then, I'll try to remember to use
smiley faces, as suggested by the SEAoC Good Humor Man (a.k.a. Bill
Allen).

Best Regards,

Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas