Another Error

Stan Caldwell rote:

<<  (thank God we have spell checkers in Texas >>

Stan.

Boy, yore tuff.  Wear kan I get a spell checker four my AOL E-Mail edetor?

No.  Seriously though, I meant to spell 'presumptious" like that.  You were
the only one to catch it.  Send me your address and credit card number and
I'll send your prize:  a coupon for a 10% discount for your next visit to Yen
Ching's Chinese Restaurant on Glassell Street in Orange, CA.

Thanks much for the help.

Carl Sramek

P.S.  Sorry.  I'll stay off the list server for a while after this.