Query to users familiar with LARSA

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has used, uses or is just
familiar with the nonlinear analysis program LARSA.  Is it useful for
seismic nonlinear analysis?  I am planning on using it for the evaluation
of new and existing reinforced concrete structures (frame and mixed
frame/shear walls).  Has anyone used this program for this purpose, and if
so, how well does it measure up?