Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Query to users familiar with LARSA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc list" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Query to users familiar with LARSA
- From: "T. Eric Gillham" <gk2(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 15:38:36 +1000
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has used, uses or is just familiar with the nonlinear analysis program LARSA. Is it useful for seismic nonlinear analysis? I am planning on using it for the evaluation of new and existing reinforced concrete structures (frame and mixed frame/shear walls). Has anyone used this program for this purpose, and if so, how well does it measure up?
- Prev by Subject: Re: pull-out strength: stainless bolt in aluminum
- Next by Subject: Question Regarding Plan Structural Irregularities (Table 16-M)
- Previous by thread: Re: UBC94 R/C seismic shearwall boundary element requirements
- Next by thread: Re: CE/SE/residential construction/Texas PE laws/etc.