Z-values for wood lag bolts, screws and nails

I am looking for a computer program that can calculate the Z-factors from the
NDS-1991 edition for wood construction.  Often, I need information like
allowable shear for different sized anchor bolts holding sill plates or values
for attaching a steel plate to a glulam beam to stiffen it up or analysis of
existing long span wood trusses and the Z factors can be very time consuming.
Any computer programs out there that can do all this?

Sam Love
Ogden, Utah