Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Z-values for wood lag bolts, screws and nails[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Z-values for wood lag bolts, screws and nails
- From: "Sam A. Love, P.E." <samlove(--nospam--at)classic.msn.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 97 20:50:48 UT
I am looking for a computer program that can calculate the Z-factors from the NDS-1991 edition for wood construction. Often, I need information like allowable shear for different sized anchor bolts holding sill plates or values for attaching a steel plate to a glulam beam to stiffen it up or analysis of existing long span wood trusses and the Z factors can be very time consuming. Any computer programs out there that can do all this? Sam Love Ogden, Utah
- Prev by Subject: re: The World's Shortest Books (Humor)
- Next by Subject: Z-values for wood lag bolts, screws and nails -Reply
- Previous by thread: Re: SS - Ply Metal Driller Screws - need some help!
- Next by thread: Z-values for wood lag bolts, screws and nails -Reply