From: rgr275(--nospam--at)asu.edu
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Foundations
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 1997 11:53PM

I am interested in a good reference book on foundation and footing
design for medium to large commercial buildings.  I would appreciate any
suggestions you might have.  Books I have found so far are suited more
for geotechnical engineers than structurals.  Thanks in advance.

Richard Boelter
rgr275(--nospam--at)asu.edu