Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Foundations
- From: MOHAMMAD HARIRI <mrhariri(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:01:30 -0700
rgr275(--nospam--at)asu.edu wrote: > I am interested in a good reference book on foundation and footing > design for medium to large commercial buildings. I would appreciate any > suggestions you might have. Books I have found so far are suited more > for geotechnical engineers than structurals. Thanks in advance. > > Richard Boelter > rgr275(--nospam--at)asu.edu > HERE IS A LIST OF GOOD REFERENCE BOOKS: 1. Practical Foundation Engineering Handbook; by Robert Brown. 2. Soils and Foundations; by Cheng Liu and Jack Evett.3. Pile Foundation Analysis and Design; by H.G. Poulos and E.H. Davis. 4. Pile Design and Construction Practice; by M.J. Tomlinson. > Mohammad Hariri, S.E. > (909) 860-1706
- From: rgr275
- Prev by Subject: RE: Foundations
- Next by Subject: Re: Foundations
- Previous by thread: Re: Foundations
- Next by thread: Re: SS - Ply Metal Driller Screws - need some help!