RE: Seismic and Wind Zone Maps

I haven't seen anything recently like the ATC 3-06 maps, but some states
(e.g.Oregon) have local amendments which include maps with county lines.
USGS has a series of color hazard maps with state lines, see
wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov/eq/hazmaps .

For worldwide seismic info, look at the Tri-service manual, or see UBC
Appendix Chapter 16, Div. II.