Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: rgr275(--nospam--at)asu.edu, seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Foundations
- From: Rick.Drake(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:39:00 -0400
Richard Boelter wrote: <<I am interested in a good reference book on foundation and footing design for medium to large commercial buildings. I would appreciate any suggestions you might have. Books I have found so far are suited more for geotechnical engineers than structurals. Thanks in advance.>> Try the book "Foundation Design, Principles And Practices" by Donald P. Caduto., Prentice Hall, 1994. I find it to be a good mix of geotechnical and structural. It's used as a text book at several Southern California universities and it's also a good reference for the practicing engineer. Rick Drake, SE Fluor DAniel, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Foundations
- Next by Subject: Foundations
- Previous by thread: RE: Foundations
- Next by thread: Foundations