Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CABO 95[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: CABO 95
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:00:58 -0400
The City of Tucson and Pima County are considering adopting the 1995 Edition of the "CABO One and Two Family Dwelling Code" as an alternate means of construction of those dwellings. I am a member of the joint "Building Code Review Committee" as a representive of the Tucson Chapter, SEAOA, and would appreciate input concerning parts of the code considered inadequate [poor] [bad] from a structural standpoint and your experiences with dwellings built under this code. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: RE: CA PE License!
- Next by Subject: CAD Programs
- Previous by thread: RE: Re: Seismic and Wind Zone Maps
- Next by thread: Continuing Professional Development