RE: engineers and single family houses

>So, how much would that TX PE have to be involved
>with the project to satisfy both legal and ethical issues?
>
>Regards,
>Bill Allen

Apparently, more than you would like him/her to be involved!  I hereby
declare this thread to be old, boring, and repetitive.  Let's put it to
bed and move on to something else.  I hereby refer all future questions
on Texas PE laws, rules, and regulations to the PE Board.  Send your
email inquiries to peboard(--nospam--at)mail.capnet.state.tx.us, or visit their
website at http://www.main.org/peboard.

Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas