Continuing Professional Development

In order to maintain my PE licenses, I currently am subject to mandatory
CPD in New Mexico and voluntary (it will be mandatory in 2001) CPD in
Texas.  This morning, I read that I will also be subject to mandatory
CPD in Louisiana in 1999.  I've heard that mandatory CPD is also coming
soon to Arkansas.  What is the current status of CPD in California, and
elsewhere?

Stan Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

If you get gloomy, just take an hour off and sit and think how much
better this world is than hell.  Of course, it won't cheer you up much
if you expect to go there!                                        ...Don
Marquis