RE: Continuing Professional Development

Alabama has had CPD for several years now (started in 92 or 93).  One thing that I have noticed is that the closer it gets to December 31 the higher the seminar prices climb.  If you pile up alot of hours in one year you can roll the hours over for another year, but no longer than one year.  For example, if you were to audit a college class you get 4 years worth of hours but you could only use 2 years.

BTW, I always enjoy the quotes.  Keep'em coming.

John Jones, EIT
Pell City, AL