Job Opportunity

To All interested persons

The Bentley Company is a multi-discipline engineering/arch firm since
1937.   We are currently looking to hire a design engineer to fill an
immediate opening in our Costa Mesa office.  The applicant must possess
following credentials:

*	A minimum of 3 to 5 years design experience in structural engineering
of commercial & industrial buildings and manufacturing facility.
*	A good working knowledge of AutoCad and computer applications.
*	Good interpersonal and communication skills.
*	Willingness and desire to work hard on a variety of projects.

We offer a very competitive compensation package including benefits, a
401k plan, profit sharing, and more.

Please fax your resume to John Nguyen at 714-434-1888 or send it to
	The Bentley Company
	611 Anton Blvd., Suite 700
	Costa Mesa, CA 92626
or e-mail to nguyen(--nospam--at)bentleycompany.com
All responses are in confidential!