Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Job Opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Job Opportunity
- From: "Nguyen, John" <Nguyen(--nospam--at)bentleycompany.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:47:20 -0700
- Cc: "Ghalib, Ed" <Ghalib(--nospam--at)bentleycompany.com>, "Walker, Steve" <walker(--nospam--at)bentleycompany.com>
To All interested persons The Bentley Company is a multi-discipline engineering/arch firm since 1937. We are currently looking to hire a design engineer to fill an immediate opening in our Costa Mesa office. The applicant must possess following credentials: * A minimum of 3 to 5 years design experience in structural engineering of commercial & industrial buildings and manufacturing facility. * A good working knowledge of AutoCad and computer applications. * Good interpersonal and communication skills. * Willingness and desire to work hard on a variety of projects. We offer a very competitive compensation package including benefits, a 401k plan, profit sharing, and more. Please fax your resume to John Nguyen at 714-434-1888 or send it to The Bentley Company 611 Anton Blvd., Suite 700 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 or e-mail to nguyen(--nospam--at)bentleycompany.com All responses are in confidential!
- Prev by Subject: Job opening for Structural Engineer
- Next by Subject: Job Opportunity at RISA Technologies
- Previous by thread: Appendix B5
- Next by thread: Redwood Tree Seismic Hazard ?