Re: Continuing Professional Development

Dennis S. Wish PE wrote:
would study the material since

> the subject matter interests us. We learn something from it and
> satisfy licensing requirements at the same time. HOW SIMPLE.

My objection is not with the mechanics at this point, its the fact that
we would have to do it.  I learn every day without being told to do so.
I have so many other activities, I don't need more to deal with and any
thing I need to know can be redily learned when I need that info.  Being
4 hours from a metropolitan area would mean more than a days time for me
to attend, that's over $1000 of my time plus hard costs.

I've also been pushing for our CAC group to get set up so we can
broadcast meetings, seminars or classes over the internet.   It's just a
matter of time before this will happen.