New Projects - Need Help!

I have an existing client who develops mini storage facilities. I have
completed a large project here in SoCal and he has asked me to do more
projects for him. These projects are located in New Jersey, Virginia and
Maryland.

I will need assistance from another engineer who is licensed in these states
and can help transform the design criteria (particularly wind loads) from
UBC to the governing codes in these states. This engineer will also need to
review the design and stamp and sign these plans for agency submittals.

For those interested in participating, please e-mail me privately and give
me an idea the level of effort you would anticipate to satisfy legal,
ethical and personal comfort levels with an associated fee for providing
this effort.

This is a good client (i.e., I write an invoice at the end of the month and
receive a check within two weeks) who has a lot of work and likes my design.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Allen