Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
New Projects - Need Help![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: New Projects - Need Help!
- From: "Bill Allen" <BAllenSE(--nospam--at)mail-gw3.pacbell.net>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 07:20:58 -0700
I have an existing client who develops mini storage facilities. I have completed a large project here in SoCal and he has asked me to do more projects for him. These projects are located in New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland. I will need assistance from another engineer who is licensed in these states and can help transform the design criteria (particularly wind loads) from UBC to the governing codes in these states. This engineer will also need to review the design and stamp and sign these plans for agency submittals. For those interested in participating, please e-mail me privately and give me an idea the level of effort you would anticipate to satisfy legal, ethical and personal comfort levels with an associated fee for providing this effort. This is a good client (i.e., I write an invoice at the end of the month and receive a check within two weeks) who has a lot of work and likes my design. Thanks in advance, Bill Allen
- Prev by Subject: Need some advise in Santa Monica
- Next by Subject: Non bridge application of Fracture Critical "FCM"?
- Previous by thread: Re: Redwood Tree Seismic Hazard ?
- Next by thread: gypsum tile?