Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
gypsum tile?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: gypsum tile?
- From: smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com (Jeff Smith)
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 11:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
I am analyzing a 1929 concrete building that describes the partition walls to be " 4" gypsum tile". Is this similar to HCT (hollow clay tile) except that it is made from gypsum? Is it common to have a plaster finish? I am not sure how to determine the weight of the wall since I do not know the face shell thickness and unit dimensions. Has anyone had experience in this material? Jeff Smith
- Prev by Subject: Re: Greetings from Taz, the Warner Bros. Online Postal Clerk
- Next by Subject: Re: gypsum tile?
- Previous by thread: New Projects - Need Help!
- Next by thread: Re: gypsum tile?