Re: Continuing Professional Development

In article <3448B999.5FE088FD(--nospam--at)mt.net>, "Nigel Mends, PE" <nmends(--nospam--at)mt.net> wrote:

>Do you then mean that you did not indulge in any efforts to keep up you were
>required to do so, or did I miss your point?

That was my point.

Like the VAST majority of engineers, I see my job as 9-to-5 for the most
part.  It is simply much easier to come to work, do a yeoman's job, and go
home.

However, the new requirements have forced me to comply, and on the way,
I've found that I am being greatly enriched thereby.

When life hands you a lemon...