Re: gypsum tile?

Jeff:

Look in the Architectural Graphic Standards.  My edition (rather old) has a
page describing Gypsum Partition Tile with two weights provided for a 4"
thickness:  i.e. 15.5 psf with no plaster and 24.5 psf with plaster on both
sides.  This is plaster with regular weight aggregate.    (page 99 - 5th
edition).

Neil Moore
S.E.