Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: gypsum tile?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: gypsum tile?
- From: smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com (Jeff Smith)
- Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 15:39:29 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks everyone for the info! I could not find any reference in my eighth edition. The fifth edition must be the same 1956 edition that maura mentioned. Jeff Smith >Look in the Architectural Graphic Standards. My edition (rather old) has a >page describing Gypsum Partition Tile with two weights provided for a 4" >thickness: i.e. 15.5 psf with no plaster and 24.5 psf with plaster on both >sides. This is plaster with regular weight aggregate. (page 99 - 5th >edition). > > >Neil Moore >S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: gypsum tile?
- Next by Subject: RE: gypsum tile?
- Previous by thread: Re: gypsum tile?
- Next by thread: RE: gypsum tile?