BOLT- Epoxy Anchors

I haven't seen much in the way of published literature on this subject so I
want to pose the question to the list server.  I am considering using epoxy
anchor like Hilti's HVA Adhesive System anchors.  The Contractor on one of my
projects missed one of the column anchor bolt location by about 9 inches.
Not much to do now except drill in new anchors.

My question concerns the longevity and proposed application of epoxy anchors.
 How long are they expected to last.  Specifically, my column is located
outside the building and wrapped in masonry.  It will be exposed to the
seasonal temperature variations of Dallas, TX.  Does normal seasonal
temperature variation affect the anchor bond?  Are there published
limitations to the use of epoxy anchors?

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org