Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CEU's or paying for information?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: CEU's or paying for information?
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 13:26:55 -0500
>Why is at that none of the organizations like >AISC, ACI, AITC are not making journal available online? Maybe they haven't heard enough outraged commentary from the membership. The ASME is in the same boat--their web site has less content than a used car ad. I've been taking them to task for a while, and I don't expect to do anything single handed, but maybe if enough members speak out... I think we'd have better luck with this if information were available on a members-only basis as a benefit of belonging. God knows my dues have been going up (and benefits going down) fast enough. If I could sneak a peek at some of the out of print publications or even be able to borrow library materials on-line, it might make getting nicked each year a little less painful. Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: CEU's or paying for information?
- Next by Subject: Re: CEU's or paying for information?
- Previous by thread: CEU's or paying for information?
- Next by thread: Re: CEU's or paying for information?