Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: gypsum tile?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RE: gypsum tile?
- From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)spider.lloyd.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
> >According to Singleton, "Manual of Structural Design", 1949 (one of my >new books): >Regards, >Harold Sprague >Black & Veatch > Harold: Singleton - one of my old freinds (the book that is!) This was a text/reference book at Cal Poly in the early early 50's. Mine is dated 1952 and has much tape on the cover and inside to keep it together. Neil Moore old S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: gypsum tile?
- Next by Subject: Holiday Greeting to all!
- Previous by thread: RE: gypsum tile?
- Next by thread: CEU's or paying for information?