Re: BOLT- Epoxy Anchors

There are some epoxy products that Simpson Strong-Tie offers that have
may meet your needs.  You can find information on them on their web site
at

http://www.strongtie.com/

You will also find available for downloading several ICBO and research
reports for their products, though I don't recall if there is one for
their epoxy system.

Dennis McCroskey